|SINGPromos is now on Telegram. Click here to follow us now|
Deposits have a much lower risk as compared to other volatile products. They offer a better peace of mind and a higher level of assurance that your money will always be there
The monthly deposits for account opened between 1 to 15 should be credited up to 15 th of the month and account opened between 16 to the last of the month monthly deposit should be credited by last day of the month. If the monthly installment is not credited.
Note: Terms & conditions apply for the following promotions. Be sure to read in detail before going in for it.
In a heavily summarised definition:
- Fixed / Time deposits require you to place funds (usually fresh funds) in a account for a specified amount of time
- Incremental balance promotions require you to increase your average balance of your account from a defined period with fresh funds.
- Fresh funds refer to funds transferred from accounts outside the bank. Over-the-counter or machine cash deposits are usually fine too but do take note banks may charge for large cash deposits
New promotions are added to the bottom of the list
- Singapore Savings Bonds – Government Security; High p.a.; Min $500; Requires free CDP account; No penalty for early withdrawal; Interest payments every 6 months after issuance
- Maybank: Earn up to 1.0% p.a. with their latest time deposit rates from 2 October 2020**BEST for funds up to $1m**
- HSBC offers 1.10% p.a. for 24-mth Singapore Dollar Time Deposits (as of 2 Oct 2020)**BEST for funds up to $49,999**
- Singapore Savings Bond (SSB): Earn up to 0.97% p.a. in the latest bond – Apply by 23 Feb**BEST for lowest risk deposit up to $200,000**
Last updated 7 Feb 2021. Click these links for latest Fixed Deposit or Time Deposit Promo
Found a good offer? Share it in the comments below!
Share this with your friends & family members on Facebook!
Malaysia Fixed Deposit Rate 2020
Singapore Fixed Deposit Rate 2020
- Standard Chartered: Earn 0.50% p.a. with 3-mth time deposits till 31 March 2021
Earn attractive returns when you deposit minimum fresh funds of S$25,000....
- Triple Three: Enjoy 1-for-1 weekend lunch buffet with DBS/POSB cards till 31 Mar 2021
Two adults only need to pay the price for one adult....
- Singapore Savings Bond (SSB): Earn up to 1.15% p.a. in the latest bond – Apply by 26 March 2021
Earn returns with a minimum sum of $500 in the latest Singapore Savings Bond...
- EZ-Link releases new Spider-Man LED EZ-Link charm that lights up when activated (From 18 Feb 2021)
Spider-Man LED EZ-Link charm lights up when activated!...
- Get a S$15 Amazon.sg Gift Card when you spend S$150 or more using Visa cards till 21 Feb 2021
Get an Amazon.sg Gift Card added to your Amazon account....